Wednesday 8 January 2014

Happy New Year 2014

Happy New Year 2014 everyone!

I'm sorry for posting late again....something I must improve in this brand new year!! (into my resolution list)

I've not listed out my new year resolutions yet because I have no idea what do I want to do this year. I'm lost!

However, going through all other bloggers' resolution lists makes me want to follow their footsteps :P. *smacks head* Stop being so lazy lol.

I'm going to list a few of my favourite ones that I 'copied' from other bloggers (please forgive me!)

1. Be kind
2. Exercise
3. Eat healthy
4. Have a dream and achieve it!
5. Enjoy life

I'll continue to add a few more into my list until end of this month when I have the time to think through my life and know what do I want to do this year.

Thanks for stopping bye people. Have a nice day! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment